Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Open popup window using JavaScript

if we want to open a popup window using javascript we can do it by using following function:
javascript:showWindow('mypage.aspx"',800,600,50)

How to use it?

if you want to open popup window using Anchor tag of Html:
< a href='javascript:showWindow('mypage.aspx"',800,600,50)' >click me< /a >

open popup window using Html Button:

< input type="button" id="btnmap" name="btnmap" value="Map" onclick ='javascript:showWindow(< %# """MapDSHotelDetail.aspx?hotelname=" &container.dataitem("hotelname")& "&cityid=" & container.dataitem("cityid") & "&countryid=" & ddlcountry.selectedvalue &"""" % >,800,600)'/ >

Share This!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of
your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for.
Does one offer guest writers to write content to suit
your needs? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome blog!

my web blog ... art news

Powered By Blogger · Designed By Seo Blogger Templates